Equisol Rewards Terms & Conditions
- The Equisol Rewards Program is only available to registered Equisol resellers, and their Salespersons.
- Membership cannot be transferred to any other person, entity or account.
- If you cancel your Equisol Trade Account, it will also cancel your membership of the Equisol Rewards Program.
Marketing and promotions
- By becoming a member of the Rewards Program, you’ll receive communications from Equisol about the Rewards Program and other communications about Equisol products and services. If you don’t want to receive any communications, you may opt out by clicking the unsubscribe link in the communication and Equisol will remove you from the mailing list.
- Points are accrued per Salesperson only. Additional points, such as store points, may be available, depending on the Current Promotion.
- A Salesperson accrues Points by selling Specified Products by Equisol. Refer to the Current Promotion for details on the number of Points accrued for selling each Specified Product.
- Equisol may (in its absolute discretion) offer bonus Points or may reset the Points accrual amount.
- Each Reseller has an account in the online Equisol Rewards Account. Each Salesperson records and submits their sale under their own name into the Rewards Account.
- It is up to you or a Salesperson to enter Equisol sales into the Rewards Account. Equisol is not obliged to award Points for sales not entered.
- Points earned and allocated will appear on in your online Equisol Rewards Account immediately.
- If you believe Points accrued have been incorrectly credited or debited, or sales are refunded, please contact Equisol on 1300 966 322. Equisol may (in its absolute discretion) adjust the Points accrued.
- Points cannot be transferred to another Salesperson within the same Reseller account.
- Points total for an individual Salesperson only.
- Individual Salesperson totals are redeemable based on the specified values in the current promotion.
- Equisol may (in its absolute discretion), choose to audit the sales claimed in your online Rewards Account by a physical stock count before allowing you to redeem Points.
- Equisol may (in its absolute discretion), withhold the Points accrued. If you’re in breach of the terms of the Equisol Trade Account, Equisol may (in its absolute discretion) withdraw or cancel the value of Points accrued, and Equisol is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by you in withholding, cancelling or withdrawing Points.
- In addition to the Points, Equisol may (in its absolute discretion) offer Benefits to you. If Equisol offers Benefits to you, the Benefits are subject to these terms and conditions.
- If you dispute the Points allocated and included in your online Reward Account, you must contact Equisol and request an adjustment of the Points balance within 30 days after being included in your online Rewards account. Otherwise the Points allocated and included in your online Rewards Account is deemed correct.
Redeeming Points for Rewards
- Points are redeemed automatically at specified totals detailed in the terms of the Current Promotion.
- Points will be converted to dollars in values detailed in the specific Current Promotion and mailed to the store as gift cards (the “Reward”) to the corresponding value.
- Gift cards are personalised to the individual Salesperson who reached the redeemable total.
- Points are not redeemable for cash (beyond the terms of the Current Promotion) or transferable to any person. Rewards are not refundable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit, or exchangeable for any other Rewards.
- Equisol may (in its absolute discretion) make any change to the Rewards offered or to the Points required to redeem a Reward. If Equisol changes the Rewards offered or the Points required to redeem a Reward, it will post the change on the Program Website.
- Equisol is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by you as a result of a Reward no longer being available or fraudulent redemption of Points by a person if the redemption has been accepted on the basis of the security and identification procedures applicable at the time.
- Any dispute about redeeming Points and acquiring Rewards will be resolved by Equisol (in its absolute discretion) and is final and binding.
- Points can only be earned during the time specified in the Current Promotion.
- Unredeemed points below specified totals defined in the Current Promotion will be automatically redeemed at expiry of promotion and sent to the individual Salesperson at the Equisol Reseller.
- Equisol may (in its absolute discretion) suspend or cancel your Equisol Trade Account or your membership of the Program. If your Equisol Trade Account or membership of the Program is suspended, you won’t be able to earn or redeem Points. If your Equisol Trade Account or membership of the Program is cancelled, all monies owing to Equisol become immediately due and payable and any unredeemed Points are immediately forfeited.
- You may cancel your Equisol Trade Account or your membership of the Program by giving Equisol no less than 30 days’ written notice. If you cancel your Equisol Trade Account or your membership of the Program, any remaining Points or other benefits are immediately forfeited.
- Equisol may (in its absolute discretion) suspend, withdraw or terminate the Program. If Equisol terminates the Program, it will give you no less than 30 days’ notice to enable you time to redeem any Points to acquire Rewards.
- You are responsible for obtaining any independent professional tax advice in relation to any taxation effect arising from your membership of the Program. You are responsible for any tax liability, including any FBT or GST, charged or levied in relation to your redemption of any Points to acquire Rewards.
- Equisol’s liability for any breach of these terms and conditions is limited to either replacement of the Rewards or Benefits or supply of equivalent Rewards or Benefits as determined by Equisol (in its absolute discretion). This liability is in addition to any other rights and remedies available to you under any applicable consumer law.
- To the extent permitted by law:
- Equisol excludes any liability suffered or incurred by you arising out of or connected with the Program, including any consequential or indirect loss and whether caused by a breach of statute, breach of contract, negligence or other tort.
- Equisol is not responsible for any purchase acquired using a Reward, any death or injury, loss or consequential loss or damage arising from or in connection with or caused by a Reward redeemed through the Program, theft or destruction of a gift. For the purpose of this provision, consequential or indirect loss includes loss of income, profit or business, overhead costs or loss of goodwill or reputation.
- Equisol provides no warranty with respect to the quality of a purchase acquired using Reward redeemed through the Program, or their acceptability or fitness for purpose.
- Equisol may (in its absolute discretion) change the Reward or Point value of an item without notice or exclude you from the Program or cancel your participation in the Program.
- You accept that your receipt of the benefit of any Rewards offered, disclosed, paid or advertised to you by a third party are at the sole discretion of that third party and may be subject to your acceptance of their separate terms and conditions. Any dispute concerning goods or services purchased using a Reward will be resolved directly between you and the provider of the goods or services that are the subject of the purchase.
- Failure by Equisol to enforce a right under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that term or condition by Equisol.
- Equisol may amend these terms and conditions. If the amendments are minor, Equisol amends these terms and conditions without notifying you. If the amendments are major, Equisol will give you no less than 30 days’ notice of the amendments by posting these amended terms and conditions on the Program Website.
- Benefits: promotions offered to you that don’t require redeeming Points to use.
- Current Promotion: the Rewards promotion currently offered by Equisol through the Rewards Program. This promotion may change for time to time and is available for a specified time detailed in each Current Promotion.
- Equisol: Surface Logic Pty Ltd ABN 20 635 062 930.
- Equisol Trade Account: the standard 30-day credit account issued by Equisol
- Personal Information: information collected by Equisol about you when you become a member of the Program.
- Points: the points allocated to you and which may be redeemed by you to acquire Rewards in accordance with these terms and conditions. These may take different names such as Equisol Dollars, depending on the Current Promotion
- Rewards Program: the Equisol Rewards Program offered by Equisol, which provides Points, Rewards and Benefits to you for the purpose of saying “thank you”.
- Program Website: the website at www.equisol.pro.
- Rewards: the goods and services specified in the current promotion on the Program Website which may be acquired by you by redeeming Points in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Rewards Account: the Reseller’s online account specifying the Points accrued by individuals and/or stores through your participation in the Program.
- Reseller: An Equisol retailer with an approved Equisol Trade Account
- Salesperson: An authorised representative of an Equisol Reseller
- Specified Products: the products which Equisol deems from time to time will attract Points, as detailed in the Current Promotion.
- You: a customer accepted for membership of the Program and who holds a Equisol Trade Account.